We understand that from time to time you may wish to return a sub standard product to us.
We have created this 30-day returns policy to enable you to return sub standard products to us in appropriate circumstances.
This returns policy applies to customers in the UK and Ireland irrespective of your geographical location
This policy does not affect any statutory rights you may have (such as consumer rights under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000).
Where you have no other legal right to return a product and receive a refund or exchange, then you will nonetheless be entitled to return a product to us where:
- we receive the returned product within 30 days following the date of delivery of the product;
- the returned product is unused and in its original packaging and;
- you comply with the returns procedure set out below.
In order to take advantage of your rights under this returns policy, you must:
- Contact by telephone the Prontaprint Centre which supplied the product to confirm that the product received is sub standard within 7 days of delivery of the product quoting your order number and;
- Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying the reason as to why the product is sub standard, quoting your order number within 7 days of delivery of the product.
Products returned under this policy must be sent by recorded delivery to the Prontaprint Centre from which it was purchased. A full list of the Prontaprint Centres can be found on the website http://www.prontaprint.com.
You will be responsible for paying postage costs associated with returns under this policy.
We will give you a refund for the full price of any sub standard product properly returned by you in accordance with the terms of this returns policy excluding the original delivery charges and excluding the costs of returning the product to us.
We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any event, within 30 days following the day we received your returned product.
Where you return a product in contravention of this policy (and where you do not have any other legal right to return the product):
- we will not refund or exchange the product;
- we may retain the returned product until you pay to us such additional amount as we may charge for re-delivery of the returned product; and
- if we do not receive payment of such additional amount within 14 days of issuing a request for payment, we may destroy or otherwise dispose of the returned product in our sole discretion without any liability to you.
Our full company name is Sivast Limited.
Our principal trading address is:
7 Chestnut Suite, Guardian House, Borough Road, Godalming, Surrey, GU7 2AE.
Our company registration number is 07865760.
Our email address is email@example.com.
Our VAT number is 125 2591 28.